Improve individual motivation
Why is it important to get right?
If done well, you can align team member performance with your overall business strategy and objectives. This ensures that everybody is working towards common goals.
Individual team members also benefit greatly. Through bilateral feedback mechanisms, both the team member and organisation gain a clearer understanding of their relationship. With this firm foundation, it is easier for team members to grow, make a positive impact and feel fulfilled.
What are the key areas to cover?
- Day-to-day feedback mechanisms.
- Techniques for widening the feedback pool.
- Structure and cadence of performance evaluations.
- Mentorship opportunities.
- Learning and development.
- Hiring plans and execution.
- Organisational design.
What are the consequences of inaction?
Individuals are individuals. They require tailored growth plans, which can be very difficult to do well.
Failure to establish appropriate structures for team development can cause:
- Disengaged and ineffective team members.
- Missed opportunities to upskill.
- Diminished individual accountability.
- Individuals misaligned with overall strategy.
- Inadequate succession planning.
How can ProductPartner help?
We have created structures for team member growth within numerous organisations across many industries, geographies and cultures.
We are able to assist your team through:
- Individual coaching and mentorship.
- Evaluation of pre-existing performance management techniques.
- Implementation of improved structures for team development.
- Sustainable organisational design.